Saturday, June 4, 2011

Complaining...like when your clothes are baggy because you lost weight.

Laundry. 
Now - I'm not complaining about the amount of laundry I am doing today; if I did I would have 2 sisters-in-law and all my mommy friends annoyed at me.  My complaint is my laundry area.  Our washer/dryer is in the garage, and we don't keep our cars in the garage so I usually have plenty of room to sort clothes and juggle my laundry baskets back and forth between washer, dryer and back into the house. 
Not at the moment...


















 
I have *just* enough room to open the doors, let alone move around.  It's been driving me nuts since I started the laundry before 7am this morning (I'm a little behind :-{.   But here's why:












We are practically bursting at the seams with donations for the garage sale!!!! I'm so exited, and frankly, overwhelmed with how generous friends and family (and people we don't even know!) have been. 
So, while I complain about having no room to do laundry - I'm thrilled that I have no room to do laundry!!!

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful!!! And my garage is a lot emptier! Love you! Susie

    ReplyDelete