Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Following Our Blog

Ok - so for the past hour, I've been trying to figure out how those of you who do not already have a gmail or yahoo email address can follow our blog without having to set up a whole new email account WITH gmail or yahoo.  (Why did I think this whole blogging thing would be easy???!?!?)
Apparently, you only need to set up a Google account.  A Google account doesn't mean a new email address, it's just their way of having access to you.  I didn't realize this when I started, and thought (ignorantly) that all one had to do was go to our blog, click on the "follow" button and be on their merry way.  So I do apologize for the inconvenience, but we do hope you take that extra step to set up a Google account and "follow" us - we'd love the support!

And if there are any fellow, more seasoned, bloggers out there who know of a different way, or know of something I can do to make it easier -- PLEASE let me know!

Still learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment